As we continue to lead the way in providing breakthrough banking products, we attribute our success to our team of financial services professionals. It takes a happy, healthy and hard-working team to be an industry leader and we’ve achieved this through our “Feel the Teal” culture. “Feel the Teal” is our sense of pride and passion for our brand, our work and our community. We strive to build our teams with positive, hard-working, energetic and collaborative individuals who embrace the same passion for their work and exude their energy outward to provide exceptional service to our members and the community.
SDCCU cares about its people and is committed to hiring and retaining top talent. We are big advocates for career advancement and we do everything we can to encourage the personal and professional growth of our team. Our “Feel the Teal” culture nurtures a healthy work environment and promotes Teamwork, Exceptional service, Accountability and Leadership.
- SDCCU promoted 206 employees internally in 2022
- Casual dress at the Operations Center; business casual for branch staff
- Corporate wellness program aimed at improving the overall health of employees
- Ongoing training opportunities
SDCCU values each customer and is committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our organization-wide commitment to providing exceptional customer service is what sets SDCCU apart from other financial institutions. It is also the reason why SDCCU continues to grow by enhancing the financial service experience through its offerings and expanding its reach to customers by continuing to open more convenient locations.
At SDCCU, we’re committed to providing exceptional member service. Our organization-wide commitment to providing the best member experience possible is what sets SDCCU apart from other financial institutions. It is also the reason why our organization continues to grow! We’re always working to enhance the financial service experience through our product offerings, and expand our reach to members by continuing to develop our online digital experience, as well as convenient branch locations.
At SDCCU, we love to invest in the communities that we serve and we’re committed to improving the areas where we live and work. #TeamSDCCU is proud to support many non-profit organizations and community events each year throughout Southern California. Our partnerships with various philanthropies allow us to help shape the lives of those in our communities through volunteerism and creating public awareness.
- Voted BEST Place to Work in the San Diego’s BEST Union-Tribune Readers Poll
- SD Business Journal San Diego’s Healthiest Companies Awards finalist
- 2021 Stevie Awards for Great Employers: Silver, Employer of the Year - Banking
- Live Well San Diego partner
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM): Workplace Excellence Award
- Most Admired Company from SD Metro Magazine
- San Diego BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics
- See more awards
Follow SDCCU to see more of our community involvement and hear about new job openings: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.